Sunday, June 28, 2009

An envious salute


I recently viewed an interview by Charlie Rose summoning Warren Buffet, Bill and Melinda Gates. I was forced by whatever goodness pulsating in me to salute them, albeit with an envious bitterness.


These are examples of people who are – I percieve– at a nobler rank, giving the money that they sweated their foreheads and stormed their brains for to the welfare of other human beings, trying – to their best – to insure their donation is utilized to the best cause and in the most efficient manner towards the benefit of the disadvantaged.

The enviousness comes from my belief that every penny spent in God's cause is eternalized, and these three have poured so much in a major tributary flowing towards His pleasure. So how much will I compete with ? Probably not as much as them…..

No comments:

Post a Comment